- Phase 1 reopening guidance
- Governor Kate Brown's state-wide re-opening plan
- Portland Police Bureau's statement in response to state-wide stay-at-home order
- Sign up to receive the Multnomah County Multnomah County culturally specific COVID-19 response newsletter
- Face mask mandate update (July 15)
Multnomah County Resources Support Form
In order to make an inquiry about available support for any COVID-19 related community efforts you're leading, please fill out the form found on this page.
COVID-19 Community Resources
PBOT's healthy business permit that allows for business to utilize additional space.
Xfinity wifi hotspot tracker
Domestic Violence Resources
- Oregon Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence webpage
- National Domestic Violence Hotline webpage
Multnomah County Library's digital library resources
David Douglas School District's chromebook distribution plan
Gresham-Barlow School District's distance learning support page
Portland Public School District's computer distribution
- Connect with the IRS to get your economic stimulus payment
- Multnomah County Library's financial help page
- Oregon Food Bank's food finder map
- PPS food pantries will be providing breakfast and lunch meals to children in the community
- Salvation Army free food boxes
- Double Up Food Bucks program
- Pandemic EBT program
- APANO Food Security Pilot Program
- There is now a tri-county coronavirus symptom checker available for regional use
- Multnomah County-Health Department's instructions for COVID-19 preventative measures
- Multnomah County-Health Department's health clinics that are open right now
- Oregon Health Authority's instructions on the testing process for COVID-19
- Multnomah County Contact Tracing Assistance
- East County Health Clinic COVID-19 testing information
- State-wide eviction moratorium for 90 days
- State-wide eviction moratorium extended (June 29th)
- Renters rights in Oregon during COVID-19
- Housing, shelter and emergency services offered by 2-1-1 hotline
- Housing stability program for families at risk of homelessness
- Short-term rent assistance provided by Home Forward
- Information about statewide, Multnomah County, and federal housing protections
Mental & Emotional Health Resources
Culturally specific behavioral health resources
Coping with anxiety during COVID-19 has tips for balancing mental health along with crisis hotlines available.
Caring for children in a disaster has helpful tools for supporting your children’s emotional well-being during crises.
Tips for reducing stress from Balminglead Inc.
- Wellness Wednesday: Emotional Tapping
- Wellness Wednesday: Progressive Muscle Relaxation
Posters and Downloads
- Business Flyers (scroll down to find signs and posters)
- Resource Posters
- Mental Wellness Resources Flyer
- PPS Underlying Conditions Handout
- COVID-19 Testing Sites/Health Clinic Locations Flyer
- How To Make Your Own Face Covering
- COVID-19 Demographics Handout
- Face Covering Guidance Sheet
Sports and Athletics Guidance and Resources
- CDC Considerations for Youth Sports Posters at the very end of the page.
- Resocialization of Collegiate Sport: Action Plan Considerations NCAA
- Guidance for Social Distancing in Youth Sports Minnesota Department of Health
- OSAA Reopening Sports/Activities Summer Guidance
- Portland Parks and Rec Sports Programs
- Gym & Fitness Guidance from OHA
For Phase 2:
- Phase 2 Reopening Guidance – Recreational Sports, Limited Return to Play for Specified Sports OHA
- Phase 2 Reopening Guidance – Gatherings OHA
- Specific Guidance for Licensed Swimming Pools, Licensed Spa Pools and Sports Courts OHA Phase 2
Unemployment Benefits Support
- State of Oregon- Employment Department, Unemployment Insurance page
- IRCO-Africa House IU benefits support
- Pandemic unemployment assistance provided by the State of Oregon
- Northwest Natural Gas has suspended non-payment disconnection and will work with customers who are struggling to pay their bill
- Portland General Electric has suspended non-payment disconnection and will work with customers who are struggling to pay their bill.
- Pacific Power has temporarily suspended non-payment disconnections and late fees and will work with customers who are struggling to pay their bill.
- Portland Water Bureau has temporarily suspended non-payment disconnections and will work with customers who are struggling to pay their bill.