Open Enrollment has ended.
Started on: Wednesday October 28th
Ended: Wednesday November 18th
Costs and forms to change your benefits are broken out by former bargaining unit in the links/boxes below.
Benefits Changes for 2021
The costs of all medical plans are increasing by at least 7.7% starting 1/1/21.
See detailed cost increases by selecting your union page below (or in side menu).
- The cost of Kaiser medical plans are going up by +7.7%.
- No cost change to Kaiser dental plans
- Physicians and JCSS members: your Kaiser medical plan is changing to Kaiser 10/20.
- And Kaiser Dental plan is changing to Kaiser Dental 15.
- Other groups have minor medical/dental plan changes.
- The cost of Moda medical plans are going up to +8.5%.
- Cost of Delta Dental plans going up 4.7%.
- Physicians and JCSS members: your Moda medical plan is changing to Moda PPO 400.
- And Delta Dental plan is changing to Delta Dental 50.
- Other groups have minor medical/plan changes.
Multnomah County Retiree Benefits
501 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 400
Portland, OR 97214