Permits for special use of roads and bridges in Multnomah County, including utility permits, film permits, special event permits and more.
Please use this form to request an appointment with our right-of-way staff. Choose a preferred date and time, and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Any development on or near a road or other right-of-way owned by the county will require a transportation planning review.
Multnomah County's adopted transportation plans including design standards, master plans, capital improvement plan and more.
Ongoing programs for Transportation Planning.
- County seeking rural or East County resident to fill vacancy on Bicycle and Pedestrian Citizen Advisory Committee
- Board adopts new Transportation System Plan
- Utility Work in the West Hills Through Early 2016
- Community Meetings on Sept. 9 & 16 for Comprehensive Plan and Transportation System Plan Update
- County board to consider Sauvie Island land use & transportation plans