Steps to enroll in Benefit plans:

  1. Choose your plans. Complete required enrollment form for medical/dental, and submit a life insurance beneficiary via webform.
  2. Download and complete forms for optional additional benefits. 
  3. Email completed forms to

Required Forms:

  1. Medical/Dental Enrollment Form.pdf
  2. Life Insurance Beneficiary Form

Optional Forms:

  1. FSA (MERP/DCAP) Enrollment Form.pdf
  2. Short Term Disability Enrollment Form.pdf
  3. Lifestyle Life Insurance Enrollment Form.pdf