The Department of County Assets prepares internal service rates and cost allocations for Fleet, Facilities, Distribution, Information Technology, and Records Services for County departments and agencies to use in creating their budgets. Service rates & cost allocations published here are the “base” amounts departments should plan for. Additional or different service proposals can be created during development of the Chair’s executive budget.
- Information Technology Allocations
- Facilities & Electronic Service Allocations
- Fleet Services Allocations
- Distribution Services Allocations
- Records Management Allocations