For over 35 years, Diane McKeel has been an active and engaged citizen of Multnomah County. Her roles have included healthcare provider, business owner, land developer, parent, volunteer tutor, member of numerous boards, nonprofit executive director and elected official. Her service to the community has been shaped by her support of public safety, health equity, education and economic development.
Diane served as Executive Director of the West Columbia Gorge Chamber of Commerce for 10 years before being elected to the Board of Commissioners in 2008 and re-elected in 2012. She was also a member of East Metro Economic Alliance, Oregon Association of Convention and Visitor Bureau and the Multnomah County Library Advisory Board.
As Commissioner of District 4 she is also a member of the following boards and committees:
- Regional Solutions Center Advisory Committee
- Association of Oregon Counties, Health and Human Services; Co-Chair, Veterans' Services Subcommittee
- National Association of Counties, Health Steering Committee and Veterans and Military Taskforce
- Library Advisory Board, Board of Commissioners' Liaison
- Joint Policy Advisory Committee on Transportation
- East Multnomah County Transportation Committee, Chair
- Travel Portland and the Visitor Development Fund
Contact Commissioner McKeel's office by calling 503-988-5213, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting one of her staff.