Accessible Voting Options for Voters with Disabilities
- Español / Spanish
- Tiếng Việt / Vietnamese
- русский / Russian
- 中文 / Chinese
- Soomaali / Somali
- العربية / Arabic
- 한국어 / Korean
- Tagalog / Tagalog - Filipino
- 日本語 / Japanese
I want to find out...
- Facts to Know about Voting and Elections in plain English
- Closed Primary Elections and Political Parties in Oregon
- Register @ 16. Vote @ 18. Youth outreach campaign.
- Voting with a disability in Oregon captioned video from Disability Rights Oregon
- More Educational Resources
Contact Voter Education and Outreach Staff
The Multnomah County Elections Voter Education and Outreach Program works to identify and remove barriers to voter registration and voter participation, and increase community understanding of elections processes; focusing on underrepresented populations, in order to ensure that every voice is heard.
You can reach Voter Education and Outreach Staff at 503-988-3720 or email@example.com .