Ballot Measure Filings (noticed) - November 2020 General Election
- Multnomah County - Bonds to Expand, Renovate, Construct Library Branches, Facilities; Increase Safety
- City of Troutdale - Amends charter: city councilor candidates run against all councilor candidates
- City of Portland - Restore recreation programs, parks, nature, water through five-year levy
Measure Argument Fees* - arguments can be filed for measures listed above. Fees per argument are listed below
- $400 per argument
- Multnomah County measure 26-211
- City of Portland measure 26-213
- $350 per argument
- City of Troutdale measure 26-212
* Fees – based on the number of registered electors in an electoral district within the county as of January 1 each year.
- $100 – Jurisdiction with less than 1,000 eligible voters in County.
- $200 – Jurisdiction with 1,000 - 4,999 eligible voters in County.
- $250 – Jurisdiction with 5,000 - 9,999 eligible voters in County.
- $350 – Jurisdiction with 10,000 - 24,999 eligible voters in County.
- $400 – Jurisdiction with 25,000 or more eligible voters in County.