Local Ballot Measure Filings, Measure Argument Forms and Fees - November 2020 General Election
- Multnomah County - Bonds to Expand, Renovate, Construct Library Branches, Facilities; Increase Safety
- City of Troutdale - Amends charter: city councilor candidates run against all councilor candidates
- City of Portland - Restore recreation programs, parks, nature, water through five-year levy
- Multnomah County - Establishes tuition-free preschool program, higher earners income tax funding.
- Portland School District - Bonds to Improve Health, Safety, Learning by Modernizing, Repairing Schools
- Riverdale School District - Five-Year Local Option Tax For District Operations
- City of Portland - Amends Charter: Authorizes new, independent community police oversight board.
- Clackamas Fire District - Merge Estacada Fire District #69 with Clackamas Fire District #1.
- Metro - Funds traffic, safety, transit improvements, programs through tax on employers.
- City of Portland - Amends Charter: Authorizes new Water Fund spending; addresses land use.
- Corbett School District - Bonds to Construct, Renovate, and Improve District Facilities
The Voters' Pamphlet filing deadline was Sept. 8, 2020. Material submitted will be available on Sept 14, 2020 to view.
Measure Argument Forms - arguments due by 5 p.m., Tue. Sept 8. Please note, for districts that are located in more than one county, you must file a statement with each county separately to appear in that county's Voters' Pamphlet.
Measure Argument Fees* Cash or check only (checks can made out to "Multnomah County Elections") - Arguments can be filed for measures listed above. Fees per argument are listed below. Measure argument filing deadline by 5:00 p.m. Sept. 8, 2020. Please note, for districts that are located in more than one county, you must file a statement with each county separately to appear in that county's Voters' Pamphlet. Fees may differ in other counties, based on the number of registered voters.
- $400 per argument
- Multnomah County measures 26-211 and 26-214
- City of Portland measures 26-213, 26-217 and 26-219
- Metro measure 26-218
- Portland School District measure 26-215
- $350 per argument
- City of Troutdale measure 26-212
- $200 per argument
- Riverdale School District measure 26-216
- Corbett School District measure 26-220
- $100 per argument
- Clackamas Fire District measure 3-560
* Fees – based on the number of registered electors in an electoral district within the county as of January 1 each year.
- $100 – Jurisdiction with less than 1,000 eligible voters in County.
- $200 – Jurisdiction with 1,000 - 4,999 eligible voters in County.
- $250 – Jurisdiction with 5,000 - 9,999 eligible voters in County.
- $350 – Jurisdiction with 10,000 - 24,999 eligible voters in County.
- $400 – Jurisdiction with 25,000 or more eligible voters in County.