- Federal Election Commission
Administers and enforces the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA)
- Elections Assistance Commission
The United States Election Assistance Commission (EAC), an independent bipartisan agency, is authorized by the Help America Vote Act (HAVA) to serve as "...a national clearinghouse and resource for the comparison of information" on various matters involving the administration of Federal elections.
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
Voting help for uniformed service members, their families and citizens living outside the U.S.
- Oregon Secretary of State - Elections Division
The Secretary of State is Oregon's Chief Election Officer. The Elections Division uniformly interprets and applies the election laws that allow our democracy to function.
- Clackamas County Elections
Adjacent county to the south with shared districts
- Columbia County Elections
Adjacent county to the north with shared districts
- Hood River County Elections
Adjacent county to the east with shared districts
- Washington County Elections
Adjacent county to the west with shared districts
- Yamhill County Clerk's Office
County to the southwest with shared districts
- County election offices in Oregon
List of all county election offices in Oregon provided by the Oregon Secretary of State's Office
Each city clerk/elections clerk is responsible for city filings. Once a city has certified official list for an election candidates and/or measure arguments may be filed with County Elections.
- City of Fairview - Elections
- City of Gresham - Elections
- City of Lake Oswego - Elections
- City of Maywood Park
- City of Portland - Elections
- City of Troutdale - Elections
- City of Wood Village - Elections
- Project Vote Smart
Project Vote Smart (PVS) is a citizens' organization dedicated to serving all Americans with accurate, unbiased information for electoral decision making.
Service of Capitol Advantage and Knowlegis, LLC; private, non-partisan companies that specialize in facilitating civic participation.
- League of Women Voters
The League of Women Voters, a nonpartisan political organization, has fought since 1920 to improve our systems of government and impact public policies through citizen education and advocacy.
- Portland League of Women Voters
The League of Women Voters is a multi-issue organization whose mission is to encourage the informed and active participation of citizens in government and to influence public policy through education and advocacy.
- Election Center
Nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting, preserving, and improving democracy. Its members are government employees whose profession is to serve in voter registration and elections administration.
Voter Participation Information
Voter Participation rates from the Oregon Secretary of State and PEW Center for the States
- Oregon Election History - Oregon Secretary of State's office.
- US Voter Participation, 1990-2010 - PEW Center for the States interactive data including eligible voter participation by state.
- PSU, Population Research Center - census and demographic information.
- US Census Bureau - Voting & Registration