BRIAN J. FREEMAN
Occupation: Retired Attorney
Occupational Background: Port of Portland staff attorney (two years). Private practice of law (28 years).
Educational Background: Portland Public Schools; Oregon State University, BS, Mathematics; Northwest School of Law of Lewis & Clark College, LLB.
Prior Governmental Experience: Troutdale City Attorney; Gresham/Barlow High School Budget Committee, past chairman; Retired as Colonel after serving 30 years as an Officer of the Oregon Air National Guard; Commander of the 123rd Fighter Interceptor Squadron.
BRIAN J. FREEMAN IS INVOLVED IN THE COMMUNITY
- Mount Hood Community College District Foundation board member for 11 years, past president
- Rotary Club of Gresham, past president
- Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce, past board member
- Mount Hood Medical Center Foundation, past board member.
BRIAN J. FREEMAN WILL WORK TO:
- Maintain educational excellence as the top priority.
- Build trust among all college groups.
- Establish priorities and build budgets to address them.
- Continually compare programs offered to community needs.
- Evaluate existing programs to assure that they meet current needs.
- Establish long range plans to meet future needs.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with private and public organizations in the community.
- Continue and expand cooperation and joint programs with high schools within the MHCC District.
(This information furnished by Brian J. Freeman)