March 16, 2006 is the last day for a local governing body to give notice of measure and submit explanatory statement (to Multnomah County) for the May 16, 2006 Primary Election. March 20, 2006 is the last day for filing measure arguments for the county voters' pamphlet for the May 16, 2006 Primary Election. Measure arguments may not be filed until the local governing body submits the measure.
- Measure 26-76 City of Wood Village (2/2/2006) - Charter amendment to require vote on new taxes, tax increases.
- Measure 26-77 City of Troutdale (3/2/2006) - Troutdale Riverfront Renewal Plan
- Measure 26-78 Multnomah County (3/9/2006) - Renumbering Parts of Multnomah County Charter
- Measure 26-79 Corbett School District (3/15/2006) - Five Year Corbett Community Schools Local Option Levy
Measure Filings from Other Counties (Joint District with Multnomah County.)
- Measure 34-115 Beaverton School District #48 JT (3/10/2006) - General Obligation Bonds To Construct And Upgrade Schools
- Measure 5-144 Scappoose RFPD (3/13/2006) - Five Year Local Option Levy for Personnel and Equipment