Open Enrollment in Workday has ended!
Starts: Wednesday October 30th
Ends: Wednesday November 20th
Go to Workday to verify your benefits for next year. See anything wrong? Let the Benefits Office know ASAP!
Open Enrollment is the time to make benefit changes for next year and enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts.
What can I do during Open Enrollment?
- Change your medical/dental plan.
- Opting out of County medical insurance? An Opt-Out Affidavit is required.
- Review your dependents:
- Have you had family changes? Did you get married? Divorced? Need to add your child to Dental?
- You must verify that only qualifying dependents are listed on your benefit plans: spouse, domestic partner, and children.
- If you don’t remove an ineligible dependent you may be required to reimburse any expenses incurred while the dependent was ineligible.
- Enroll in a tax-saving 2020 flexible spending account:
- Medical (MERP)
- Dependent care (DCAP)
- Parking/transit (TRP).
- Enroll or increase your supplemental life insurance.
County benefits are bargained by your union. There are several unions whose medical and dental plans are changing effective 1/1/2020.
See plan changes by choosing your union page below or in the side menu.
- Need help finding your union? Ask your Manager, HR, or email@example.com.
Benefits Changes for 2020
- For ONA members, Prosecuting Attorneys, Dentists, and Deputy Sheriffs: your Kaiser medical plan is changing to Kaiser 10/20.
- And Kaiser Dental plan is changing to Kaiser Dental 15.
- Other groups have minor medical/dental plan changes.
- For ONA members, Prosecuting Attorneys, Dentists, and Deputy Sheriffs: your Moda medical plan is changing to Moda PPO 400.
- And Delta Dental plan is changing to Delta Dental 50.
- Other groups have minor medical/plan changes.
Life and Disability Insurance
Special enrollment to increase your Supplemental life insurance for up to $30,000 more than you have now, up to $200,000 total for yourself guaranteed (no medical questionnaire required)
- Medical Expense FSA maximum increasing to $2,700 per year.
- TRP Transit maximum increasing to $165 per month.
- TRP Parking maximum increasing to $265 per month.