What is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
How do FSAs work?
- Begin by estimating your eligible, out-of-pocket health care, dependent care, and transit expenses for the upcoming year.
- Use your estimate to enroll in a MERP and/or DCAP account.
- The money you elect for your FSA will be automatically deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis.
How do I sign up?
- Enroll using the Workday Benefits worklet.
When can I sign up?
- New employees can sign up within 31 days of employment.
- Every Open Enrollment period (in October), you can sign up for MERP/DCAP for the following plan year.
- You may also be able to change or enroll during the plan year due to certain qualifying events (new baby, marriage, some job changes).
Customer Service: Toll Free 800-422-7038 -- https://psa.pacificsource.com/Flex/
Log into your PacificSource Flex Account for additional forms including: Reimbursement requests, direct deposit setup, and form letter of medical necessity
Documents and Information