Election Results and Turnout from the May 19, 2009 Special Election
- Final Official Summary Results - Released 6/4/2009.
- Results - Summary results in a PDF format for easy printing.
- Recount Results Corbett School District Director, Position 4.
- Resolution of Tie Race Corbett School District Director, Position 4.
- Election Reports - Updates beginning at 8 PM 5/19/09 through 6/3/09. (Zip File)
Abstracts - Results by Precinct
- Abstracts - Results by precinct for each candidate race and measure in Multnomah County.
- Joint district abstracts that include other counties.
- City of Portland
- Multnomah Education Service District
- Mt Hood Community College
- Portland Community College
- Centennial School District
- Gresham-Barlow School District
- Riverdale School District
- Portland School District
- Rural Fire Protection District #11JT
- Rural Fire Protection District #30JT
- Palantine Hill Water District
- Pleasant Home Water District
- Abstracts certified to other counties
- Clackamas County
- Columbia County
- Washington County
- Rural Fire Protection District #10, Pos. #3
- Beaverton School District - Local School Committees
Voter Participation and Turnout
- Voter Demographics Report
- Precincts by District
- Voter Turnout
Other Election Information from the May 2009 Special Election
- Sample Ballot
- Multnomah County Online Voters' Guide
- click here to download .pdf version 1.7 Mb
- Vote Tally Public Certification Schedule
- Candidate Filings - filed with Multnomah County Elections.
- Notice of Election - Official notice posted in the Oregonian newspaper, Thursday, February 5, 2009.
- Multnomah County Auditor Information
- Board Resolution 09-020 - Declaring A Vacancy in Office for County Auditor and Calling for a May 19, 2009, Election.
- Multnomah County Auditor Candidate Filings