The Land Use Planning Counter at 1600 SE 190th is closed.
Right of Way Permit staff are still working and can be reached through the Right of Way Permit email at ROW.Permits@multco.us
- Request an appointment with our right-of-way staff
- Learn more about Utility Permits
- Learn more about Permitting a Driveway
- Learn more about Permitting Sidewalk Repairs
- Learn more about Construction Permits
- Learn more about Permits for Working Near County Bridges
- Learn more about Weight Limits for County Bridges
Permits are processed in the order in which they are received. They usually take about three weeks. The more complete the application, the quicker the permit will be processed.
For access (residential, commercial, agricultural or temporary construction);construction or reconstruction of sidewalks, curbs or curb drain outlets; and miscellaneous uses of public right-of-way.
For utility work only in County right of way (electric, gas, sewer, water, communication, CATV, etc.)
Athletic event, march, parade or other organized event requiring the use of a County road
Approval for film, video or photo shoot on a County road
Athletic event, march, parade or other organized event or filming requiring the use of a County-maintained Willamette River Bridge. You may also review the Bridge Special Events Ordinance.
Limited use overdimensional/overweight truck authorization to use County roads and bridges
A revocable 364-day maximum approval for a particular overdimensional / overweight truck movement on authorized County roads and bridges