Plan Comparison Charts for 2019
2019 Medical/Dental Costs
These are the amounts taken from your paycheck every pay period.
Premium Cost Changes
- Kaiser: +1.8%
- Kaiser Maintenance: +1.8%
- Kaiser Dental: +4.5%
- Moda Platinum: +0.6%
- Moda Major Medical: +0.7%
- Delta Dental: +5.6%
- Willamette Dental: 0%
Kaiser Medical Plan Changes
- Reproductive Health: Interrupted pregnancy and vasectomy are now covered in full.
- Pediatric Vision: Professional service for cosmetic contact lens fitting and care included for children.
- Rehabilitative Therapy Services: Comprehensive and long-term rehabilitation now included.
- Gender Affirming: Breast augmentation now covered as medically necessary for transitioning members.
Moda Medical Plan Changes
- Reproductive Health: Mandated contraceptives, interrupted pregnancy and vasectomy are now covered in full.
- Mental Health: Qualified Mental Health Associates and Certification Peer Support Specialists now covered providers.
- Out-of-Network Care: Out-of-network charges at an in-network facility will be covered as in-network (not of member's choice).
Increase your Supplemental Life Insurance
- If you have less than $200,000 Supplemental life insurance you have an opportunity during open enrollment to increase your own coverage without providing medical information.
- Only applies for up to $30,000 more than you have now to a total of $200,000.
- You can apply for Supplemental Life insurance at any time throughout the year up to $500,000, but must supply medical information for approval.
- Update your beneficiary(ies) by filling out the Life Insurance Beneficiary form.
- Medical Expense FSA maximum increasing to $2,650 per year.
- TRP Transit maximum increasing to $160 per month.
- TRP Parking maximum increasing to $260 per month.
- See your current benefits on the Employee Self Service (ESS) Benefits Participation Overview.
- The link to the Open Enrollment Form to change plans is specific to you, sent from email@example.com.
- You must submit changes by October 31st.