Plan Comparison Charts for 2020
2020 Medical/Dental Costs
These are the amounts taken from your paycheck every pay period.
Premium Cost Changes
- Kaiser 10/20 Medical: +4.8%
- Kaiser Maintenance Medical: +4.8%
- Kaiser Dental 15: +2.7%
- Moda PPO 400 Medical: +2.1%
- Moda Major Medical: +2.2%
- Delta Dental 50: -5.9%
- Willamette Dental: +3.9%.
Kaiser Medical Plan Changes:
- Out of area care: In areas without Kaiser affiliates, member can get prescriptions and office visits at CVS Minute Clinics.
Moda Medical Plan Changes:
- Moda has partnered with TruHearing for hearing aid discounts. Call TruHearing to make an appointment.
Kaiser Dental Plan Changes:
- Limited Implant Coverage: Covers up to $2,000 toward an implant, which can cost $5,000-$6,000 at Kaiser. One implant is covered every 5 years.
Willamette Dental Plan Changes:
- Limited Implant Coverage: Covers up to $1,500 toward implant surgery and post placement, limited to one surgery per year. Surgery cost is approximately $2,500.
Delta Dental Plan Changes:
- Dentists will be covered providers to administer immunizations within the scope of their license.
Increase your Supplemental Life Insurance
- If you have less than $200,000 Supplemental life insurance you have an opportunity during open enrollment to increase your own coverage without providing medical information.
- Only applies for up to $30,000 more than you have now to a total of $200,000.
- Enroll during Open Enrollment in Workday beginning 10/30/19.
- You can apply for Supplemental Life insurance at any time throughout the year up to $500,000, but must supply medical information for approval.
- Medical Expense FSA maximum increasing to $2,700 per year.
- TRP Transit maximum increasing to $165 per month.
- TRP Parking maximum increasing to $265 per month.
- Check your current benefits in the Workday Benefits application.
- You must submit changes by November 20th.