Plan Comparison Charts for 2021

2021 Medical Plan Comparison Chart (pdf)

2021 Dental Plan Comparison Chart (pdf)

2021 Medical/Dental Costs

These are the amounts taken from your paycheck every pay period.

2021 Medical/Dental Plan Costs for Physicians (pdf)

Plan Changes for 2021

New Medical Plans: Kaiser 10/20 & Moda PPO 400

Kaiser 10/20 plan replaces Kaiser plan.

Moda PPO 400 plan replaces Moda Platinum plan.

  • Annual deductible now $400 per individual up to $1,200 max per family (was $300/$900).
  • Max out-of-pocket costs increasing to $2,000 individual up to $6,000 max for family (was $1,900/$5,700).
  • Cost changes for in-network, non-preventive care office visits (new structure):
    • Now members do not need to pay coinsurance costs or meet deductible for these visits, only copays (unless additional services provided).
    • Primary Care copay: $20
    • Specialist copay: $40
  • Chronic Condition Management benefit:
    • No deductible or office visit copays for certain chronic conditions:
      • Asthma, diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
      • Mental health and chemical dependency.
  • Moda PPO 400 Summary of Benefits and Coverage.pdf
  • Moda Medical Side-by-Side Comparison

New Dental Plans: Kaiser Dental 15 & Delta Dental 50

Kaiser Dental 15 replaces Kaiser Dental.

Delta Dental 50 replaces Delta Dental

Premium Cost Changes

  • Kaiser 10/20 Medical: +6.7% increased from 2020 Kaiser Standard costs
  • Kaiser Maintenance Medical: +7.7%
  • Kaiser Dental 15: -1.5%, and you now pay more of the cost share by +2.0% (was 5% of total premium, now 7%).
  • Moda PPO 400 Medical: +7.9% increased from 2020 Moda Platinum costs
  • Moda Major Medical: +8.5%
  • Delta Dental 50: +10.3%, you now pay more of the cost share by +2.0% (was 5% of total premium, now 7%).
  • Willamette Dental: 0%, you now pay more of the cost share by +2.0% (was 5% of total premium, now 7%).

Kaiser Medical Plan Changes:

  • Insulin: Cost of insulin is not subject to the deductible and will not exceed $100 per 30-day supply.
  • Continuous glucose monitors are now covered under durable medical equipment.
  • Infertility treatments now apply to your Out-of-Pocket Maximum.

Moda Medical Plan Changes:

  • Infusion therapy now only covered at preferred treatment centers as directed by new service: MagellanRx.

Dental Plan Changes:

  • No significant plan changes for any of our dental plans.

Increase your Supplemental Life Insurance

  • If you have less than $200,000 Supplemental life insurance you have an opportunity during open enrollment to increase your own coverage without providing medical information.
    • Only applies for up to $30,000 more than you have now to a total of $200,000.
    • Enroll during Open Enrollment in Workday.
  • You can apply for Supplemental Life insurance at any time throughout the year up to $500,000, but must supply medical information for approval.

Flexible Spending Accounts: MERP/DCAP/TRP

  • Medical Expense FSA maximum increasing to $2,750 per year.
  • New MERP rollover amount of $550 (began in 2020).
  • TRP Transit maximum increasing to $170 per month.
  • TRP Parking maximum increasing to $270 per month.

More Information