Plan Comparison Charts for 2021
2021 Medical/Dental Costs
These are the amounts taken from your paycheck every pay period.
Premium Cost Changes
- Kaiser 10/20 Medical: +7.7% increase from last years costs
- Kaiser Maintenance Medical: +7.7%
- Kaiser Dental 15: 0% same cost as last year
- Moda PPO 400 Medical: +8.6%
- Moda Major Medical: +8.6%
- Delta Dental 50: +4.7%
- Willamette Dental: 0%.
Kaiser Medical Plan Changes:
- Insulin: Cost of insulin is not subject to the deductible and will not exceed $100 per 30-day supply.
- Continuous glucose monitors are now covered under durable medical equipment.
- Infertility treatments now apply to your Out-of-Pocket Maximum.
Moda Medical Plan Changes:
- Infusion therapy now only covered at preferred treatment centers as directed by new service: MagellanRx.
Dental Plan Changes:
- No significant plan changes for any of our dental plans.
Increase your Supplemental Life Insurance
- If you have less than $200,000 Supplemental life insurance you have an opportunity during open enrollment to increase your own coverage without providing medical information.
- Only applies for up to $30,000 more than you have now to a total of $200,000.
- Enroll during Open Enrollment in Workday.
- You can apply for Supplemental Life insurance at any time throughout the year up to $500,000, but must supply medical information for approval.
- Medical Expense FSA maximum increasing to $2,750 per year.
- New MERP rollover amount of $550 (began in 2020).
- TRP Transit maximum increasing to $170 per month.
- TRP Parking maximum increasing to $270 per month.
- Check your current benefits in the Workday Benefits application.
- You must submit changes by November 18th.