Multnomah County Elections Voter Service Locations for the August 11 Special Election
Multnomah County Duniway-Lovejoy Elections Building - 24-hour ballot drop slot available to pedestrians on the north side of the building as well as a drive-up box located on both SE 11th and SE Belmont. Voters may use the office to vote at any time during the voting period.
Multnomah County Duniway-Lovejoy Elections Building
1040 SE Morrison Street, Portland, OR 97214 (street view map)
Phone: 503-988-VOTE (8683) | Fax: 503-988-3719 | 711 (Oregon Relay Service)
Gresham Voting Center Express - There is an official ballot drop box located inside the Voting Center Express on the first floor of the Multnomah East County Building. It is open only the 15 days before each election and only available during voting center open hours. You will need to park and walk inside to deposit your ballot. The nearest official 24-hour ballot drop box is in the Gresham Library parking lot.
Multnomah County East Building
600 NE 8th Street, Gresham, OR 97030
24 Hour Official Ballot Drop Boxes for the August 11 Special Election
24-hour ballot drop sites listed below are open and available beginning the day ballots are mailed out (20 days prior to election day) until 8:00 PM on Election Day.
- A-Boy Supply - 7365 SW Barbur Blvd., Portland (street view)
- Central Library - 801 SW 10th Ave., Portland in the outside book return behind the library on SW 11th Ave.
- Goodwill Store - 3134 North Lombard St., Portland (street view)
- Gresham Library - 385 NW Miller Ave, Gresham (street view)
- McDonald's Restaurant - 2010 NE Cesar Chavez Blvd., Portland (drop box located on west side of NE 40th Avenue between NE Tillamook and NE Hancock and near the Hollywood Library) (street view)
- Midland Library - 805 SE 122nd Ave., Portland (street view)
- Multnomah County Elections - 1040 SE Morrison St., Portland (Google maps location)
- SE 11th Avenue - NEW LOCATION - drop box located on the East side of SE 11th between SE Alder and SE Morrison (street view)
- SE Belmont Street - drop box located on the North side of SE Belmont between SE 10th and SE 11th (street view)
- SE Morrison Street - Walk/bike drop slot also located at the corner of SE 11th and Morrison (street view).
- Parkrose Neighborhood - 4390 NE 102nd Ave., Portland - drop box located in the east parking lot across the street from MHCC Maywood Park Center on NE 102nd and NE Prescott (street view)
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 700 block of SW Broadway (next to Starbucks and across from Nordstrom - Walk up Only Location). (street view)
- Regal Cinemas Movie Theater / M & M Car Wash - SE Division St & SE 165th Ave., Portland - drop box located in Regal Cinemas parking lot behind M & M Car Wash (street view)
24 Hour Library Official Ballot Drop Sites for the August 11 Special Election
ATTENTION – IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
Please use the 24-hour book drop slot at the library to deposit your ballot. Ballots will be picked up from library and 24-hour drop sites on a regular schedule. Please note, because this Special Election is only in the City of Portland, the Fairview and Troutdale Libraries will not be accepting ballots. The Albina Library has moved. Please see the new Albina Library address listed below.
- Albina Library (**new location) - 216 NE Knott St., Portland (street view)
- Belmont Library – 1038 SE César E. Chávez Blvd, Portland (street view)
- Capitol Hill Library – 10723 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland (street view)
- Central Library – 801 SW 10th Ave, Portland - Drive up 24-hour book drop box located on SW 11th Ave, between SW Yamhill St and SW Taylor St. (street view)
- Gregory Heights Library – 7921 NE Sandy Blvd. Portland (street view)
- Hillsdale Library – 1525 SW Sunset Blvd, Portland (street view)
- Holgate Library – 7905 SE Holgate Blvd, Portland (street view)
- Hollywood Library – 4040 NE Tillamook St, Portland (street view)
- Kenton Library – 8226 N Denver Ave, Portland (street view)
- Midland Library – 805 SE 122nd Ave, Portland (street view)
- North Portland Library – 512 N Killingsworth St, Portland (street view)
- Northwest Library – 2300 NW Thurman St, Portland (street view)
- Rockwood Library – 17917 SE Stark St, Portland (street view)
- St. Johns Library – 7510 N Charleston Ave, Portland (street view)
- Sellwood-Moreland Library – 7860 SE 13th Ave, Portland (street view)
- Woodstock Library – 6008 SE 49th Ave, Portland (street view)
***Fairview and Troutdale libraries will not be accepting ballots for the August 11 Special Election..