City of Fairview
City of Gresham
City of Lake Oswego
City of Maywood Park
City of Portland
City of Troutdale
East Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District
Rockwood Water P.U.D.
Measure #26-33 (City of Portland)
Measure #26-34 (City of Portland)
Measure #26-36 (Multnomah County)
Measure #26-42 (Parkrose School District No. 3)
Measure #26-43 (City of Wood Village)
Measure #26-44 (Gresham-Barlow School District No. 10JT)
Measure #26-45 (Multnomah R.F.P.D. #10)
Measure #3-77 (City of Milwaukie)
Measure #5-104 (Scappoose School District No. 1J)
Measure #3-93 (City of Lake Oswego)
Dear Multnomah County Voter:
You are about to receive your ballot in the mail; there are a few things you should know:
- Voted ballots MUST be received at our office or drop site location by 8:00 PM, Tuesday, November 5, 2002 to be counted.
- Multnomah County has produced a county voters’ pamphlet since 1990. Our section of this voters’ pamphlet includes cities and districts (candidates, measures, and measure arguments) that would not otherwise appear in the state voters’ pamphlet.
- Not all the candidates or measures in this voters’ pamphlet will be on your ballot. Your residence address determines those cities and districts for which you may vote. Your ballot can guide you in using the voters’ pamphlet.
- Not all candidates submitted information for the voters’ pamphlet.
- You may also find this voters’ pamphlet on our website. Our website also includes other helpful information including links to other election and media sites.
- At 8:00 PM on election night we will have election results posted on our website and will update that site throughout the evening.
- If a ballot was delivered to your residence for someone who should no longer be receiving a ballot at your address, please write “RETURN” on the envelope and place it back in your mail box. If a ballot was sent to someone who is deceased, please write “DECEASED” on the envelope and place it back in your mailbox.
- Services for voters with disabilities:
- Telephone assistance for the hearing impaired to call our office is: 1-800-735-2900 (TTY).
- INDEPENDENT LIVING RESOURCES provides audio tapes of this pamphlet for those who are sight-impaired or blind: 503-232-7411 (Voice) or 503-232-8408 (TTY).
If you have any questions you can contact our office at:
Office Telephone 503-988-3720 Office Fax 503-988-3719
Director of Elections