Open Enrollment has started!
This is your opportunity to:
- Change your medical or dental plan.
- Add or remove family members.
You must submit these changes by Wednesday Nov. 18th.
Plan Comparison Charts for 2021
2021 Medical/Dental Costs
Open Enrollment Forms
- If adding a Spouse/Domestic Partner you must submit an Affidavit of Marriage-Domestic Partnership (pdf)
2021 Plan Changes
Premium Cost Changes
- Kaiser 10/20 Medical: +7.7% increase from last years costs
- Kaiser Maintenance Medical: +7.7%
- Kaiser Dental 15: 0% same cost as last year
- Moda PPO 400 Medical: +8.6%
- Moda Major Medical: +8.6%
- Delta Dental 50: +4.7%
- Willamette Dental: 0%.
Kaiser Medical Plan Changes:
- Insulin: Cost of insulin is not subject to the deductible and will not exceed $100 per 30-day supply.
- Continuous glucose monitors are now covered under durable medical equipment.
- Infertility treatments now apply to your Out-of-Pocket Maximum.
Moda Medical Plan Changes:
- Infusion therapy now only covered at preferred treatment centers as directed by new service: MagellanRx.
Dental Plan Changes:
- No significant coverage changes for any dental plans.
Multnomah County Benefits Office
501 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 400
Portland, OR 97214