We design, construct, maintain, operate and preserve county-owned roads, with a focus on providing quality roads through innovation, a skilled workforce and efficient practices.
Overview of county-maintained roads. Multnomah County Road Maintenance is responsible for maintaining 274 miles of roads.
Find out what we're doing this week that might affect your travel or your local roads.
How to report road hazards, request maintenance, stay safe in winter weather and more.
Road service programs within the Transportation Division
A list of current Multnomah County road closures
Upper Larch Mountain Road is expected to open above the snow gate near Milepost 10 in mid-July 2020 after maintenance and repairs.
Learn about road projects we're working on now and planning for the future.
Use the SeeClickFix app for Multnomah County road service requests. Find it online or download the app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play.
- NW Cornelius Pass Road closures for construction and weekend megaload moves
- NW Cornelius Pass Road closure for safety project starts mid-July
- Weekend closures of NW Cornelius Pass Road for wide loads
- 238th Drive/Arata Road intersection paving rescheduled for May 26-28
- 238th Drive/Arata Road intersection paving postponed