Multnomah County Road Services manages and preserves the county road infrastructure, and provides a safe and efficient transportation system that supports economic and community vitality.
Overview of county-maintained roads. Multnomah County Road Maintenance is responsible for maintaining 297 miles of roads.
How to report road hazards, request maintenance, stay safe in winter weather and more.
Current, Future and Past Road Projects
Road service programs within the Transportation Division
- Weekend road closures for east county events
- Legislature approves $3.9 million for Cornelius Pass Road safety improvements
- Historic Highway work will close lane in Troutdale
- Cornelius Pass Road Closure on Tuesday, June 16
- NE Marine Dr., NE Blue Lake Rd. closed June 6 and NE Marine Dr., NE Blue Lake Rd., NW Sundial Rd. closed June 7 during weekend triathlons