Due to budget shortfalls, the County is at a crossroads in choosing how best to provide the transportation system people expect.
We design, construct, maintain, operate and preserve county-owned roads, with a focus on providing quality roads through innovation, a skilled workforce and efficient practices.
Overview of county-maintained roads. Multnomah County Road Maintenance is responsible for maintaining 274 miles of roads.
Find out what we're doing this week that might affect your travel or your local roads.
How to report road hazards, request maintenance, stay safe in winter weather and more.
Road service programs within the Transportation Division
A list of current Multnomah County road closures
Upper Larch Mountain Road reopened on July 30, 2020 after maintenance and repairs.
Learn about road projects we're working on now and planning for the future.
Use the SeeClickFix app for Multnomah County road service requests. Find it online or download the app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play.
- NW Cornelius Pass Road Safety Improvements Project Update: September 18, 2020
- Latino Heritage car parade in east county on Sept. 12
- NW Cornelius Pass Road Safety Improvements Project Update: September 4, 2020
- NE Arata Road construction update for September 4, 2020
- NW Cornelius Pass Road Safety Improvements Project Update: August 28, 2020