Learn about road projects we're working on now and planning for the future.
Upper Larch Mountain Road is closed at milepost 6 due to the Eagle Creek fire.
We design, construct, maintain, operate and preserve county-owned roads, with a focus on providing quality roads through innovation, a skilled workforce and efficient practices.
Overview of county-maintained roads. Multnomah County Road Maintenance is responsible for maintaining 297 miles of roads.
How to report road hazards, request maintenance, stay safe in winter weather and more.
Road service programs within the Transportation Division
A list of current Multnomah County road closures
What roads do we treat for snow and ice? When and how do we treat them?
Use the YourGOV app for Multnomah County road service requests. Find it online or download the app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play.
- Construction coming to Arata Road scheduled to begin May 1st
- Multnomah County seeks public input for 20-year road plan
- Reminder: March 20 public meeting on downtown sidewalk improvements in Troutdale
- March 20 public meeting on downtown Troutdale sidewalks project
- March 13 public meeting on Cochran Road and Kane Drive culvert projects