Election Information for Voters
- Online Voter Registration - Register to Vote Online (with Oregon DMV ID)
- Voter Registration Form SEL 500 - Oregon Voter Registration Card
- Inscripción de Elector de Oregon SEL 500a - Inscripción de Elector de Oregon
- Absentee Ballot Request SEL 111 - For currently registered Oregon voters who will be away during an election.
- Application to Exempt Residence Address from Disclosure as a Public Record SEL 550
- Military and Overseas Voter Registration - Registration and/or request absentee ballot
- Signature Stamp Attestation Form SEL 540 - Form required for a voter to use a signature stamp or other indicator of the voter’s signature on any election document.
- Voting Rights Information related to incarceration and voting in Oregon.
Track Your Ballot
- Track Your Ballot - Know where your ballot is in the voting process and get a virtual “I Voted” sticker. As a Multnomah County voter, you can sign up to receive alerts via text, phone or email. Know when your ballot is mailed out to you. After you vote and return your ballot, be alerted when it has been accepted for counting.
Cancel my registration:
- To cancel your Oregon voter registration in Multnomah County, please email, mail or fax us a signed Cancellation Form (61.06 KB).
- If you have moved out-of-state and are registering in your new state it is helpful if you list your previous Oregon registration information. The new state will then notify us. You can also send us a signed Cancellation Form (84.5 KB) by email, fax or by mail.
- If you wish to report a deceased person who was registered in Multnomah County, please send a copy of the death certificate to Multnomah County elections by mail, fax or by e-mail as a scanned document.
- Federal and State Elected Officials
- Multnomah County, Metro and City Elected Officials
- Special Districts
- Directory of Elected Officials - courtesy of the League of Women Voters of Portland.
- ArcGIS address search - Search for your local, state and federal districts and see your precinct and split. Search feature located in the upper right of the map page. Residence address, city and state required to search.
- MyVote - More searchable information on elected Federal & State officials.
- Find your state senator or representative