ArcGIS Interactive maps - Maps & data - Voter registration data - Data Requests - District maps - Redistricting information - Historical information
ArcGIS Interactive maps
- Precincts in Multnomah County
- Link to Oregon State Legislature state house/senate districts and congressional districts.
Maps & data for current precincts & districts
Current precinct & district maps and precinct data. Maps include individual precincts, precincts in State Representative districts, and other districts. Historic maps prior to the 2011 redistricting process are available in Elections Archive.
Voter Registration Data in Multnomah County
Voter registration reports from Oregon Central Voter Registration (OCVR) system. Shows registration by district and precinct.
- District Voter Count - updated 04/16/2015 (38.63 KB)
Voter registration numbers by district. Includes registered 17 year olds who are not eligible to vote until they turn 18.
- Precinct Voter Count - updated 4/16/2015 (24.74 KB)
Voter registration numbers by precinct. Includes registered 17 year olds who are not eligible to vote until they turn 18.
- Precinct Splits Voter Count - updated 4/16/2015 (87.44 KB)
Voter registration numbers by precinct splits. Includes registered 17 year olds who are not eligible to vote until they turn 18.
- Precincts within Districts - updated 4/16/2015 (167.29 KB)
List of Precincts within each district.
- Districts within Precincts - updated 8/20/2014 (298.92 KB)
List of Districts in each of the 132 Precincts.
- Districts within Zip Codes (85.03 KB)
- Registered Voters by Political Party - updated 4/16/2015 (15.93 KB)
- Registered Voters by Precinct for Districts (395.17 KB)
Registered Voters by Precinct for Districts (395.17 KB)
Please call Multnomah County Elections at 503-988-3720 if you have any questions. Data can be ordered from Multnomah County Elections by completing the appropriate form below with a $25 set-up fee (cash/check), and then the remainder paid when the disk is ready for pick-up.
Orders can also be placed with the Oregon Secretary of State's office at 503-986-1518. Orders placed through the Secretary of State's office can be done by phone and paid with a credit card. Fees are the same.
- Ballot Returns (16.36 KB)
Computer order list of ballots returned.
- Voter history (17.29 KB)
Computer order list of registered voters and voter history.
- Voter Information (16.25 KB)
Computer order list of registered voters.
- Walking list (16.47 KB)
Printout list of registered voters in precinct walking order.
- Precinct committee list (20.59 KB)
List of precinct committee persons by party
- PCP lists also available online
District Maps & Information
- Special Districts
- Special District Shape Files (247.95 KB)
- MESD Zones 2012 (209.91 KB)
- Mt Hood Community College Board Zones (230.29 KB)
- Portland Community College Board Zones - 2011 (211.75 KB)
- School District Boundaries (553.8 KB) (PDF)
- Centennial School District Zones 2010 (274.38 KB)
- Link to Gresham-Barlow School Board zones (Gresham-Barlow School district website)
- Link to Portland School Board zones (Portland School district website)
- Fire District Boundaries (615.88 KB)
- Water District Boundaries (263.97 KB)
- People's Utility Districts
After the 2010 Census, 2011 and 2012 were transitional years for redistricting of political boundaries. Political boundaries that effect voters in Multnomah County include US Congress, State Senate, State House, Metro Council, Multnomah County Commissioners, PCC board, MHCC board, ESD boards, Rockwood and Interlachen PUD boards.
All districts have completed the redistricting process and that information is available on our website.
- Oregon Approved Congressional Boundaries 2011
- US Congressional Districts in Multnomah County (521.59 KB)(PDF) in Multnomah County
- State of Oregon Redistricting Information (PDF)
Redistricting information from the Oregon Legislature.
- Multnomah County Redistricting
Information on the redistricting process for Multnomah County Commissioner Districts
- Metro Council Redistricting
Information on the new Metro Council district boundaries, adopted in May 2011
- District and ArcGIS Interactive maps
Links below to older precinct maps. Districts and precincts change every ten years after the decennial census. Precincts may change during the ten year cycle as district boundaries change or the number of voters in a precinct increases beyond the statutory limitation.