Maps & data - Voter registration data - Data Requests - District maps - Redistricting information - Historical information
Current precinct maps - last updated 2016
Interactive online precinct map
- Interactive ArcGIS precinct map in Multnomah County
GIS data - available to download
- Precincts by State Representative District - updated 2-2016
- Individual Precincts
- Precinct changes - Feb. 2016 - consolidation of precincts
Voter Registration Data in Multnomah County
Voter registration reports from Oregon Central Voter Registration (OCVR) system. Shows registration by district and precinct. Some reports Include registered 17 year olds who are not eligible to vote until they turn 18.
Voter registration numbers by district.
Voter registration numbers by precinct.
Voter registration numbers by precinct splits.
List of Precincts within each district.
List of Districts in each of the 113 Precincts.
Please call Multnomah County Elections at 503-988-3720 if you have any questions. Data can be ordered from Multnomah County Elections by completing the appropriate form below with a $25 set-up fee (cash/check), and then the remainder paid when the disk is ready for pick-up.
Orders can also be placed with the Oregon Secretary of State's office at 503-986-1518. Orders placed through the Secretary of State's office can be done by phone and paid with a credit card. Fees are the same.
- Ballot Returns (16.36 KB)
Computer order list of ballots returned.
- Voter history (17.29 KB)
Computer order list of registered voters and voter history.
- Voter Information (16.25 KB)
Computer order list of registered voters.
- Walking list (16.47 KB)
Printout list of registered voters in precinct walking order.
- Precinct committee list (20.59 KB)
List of precinct committee persons by party
- PCP lists also available online
District Maps & Information
- Link to map of state districts in Oregon (Oregon Legislature).
- Special Districts
- MESD Zones 2012 (209.91 KB)
- Mt Hood Community College Board Zones (230.29 KB)
- School District Boundaries (553.8 KB) (PDF)
- Fire District Boundaries (615.88 KB)
- Water District Boundaries (263.97 KB)
- People's Utility Districts
After the 2010 Census, 2011 and 2012 were transitional years for redistricting of political boundaries. Political boundaries that effect voters in Multnomah County include US Congress, State Senate, State House, Metro Council, Multnomah County Commissioners, PCC board, MHCC board, ESD boards, Rockwood and Interlachen PUD boards.
All districts have completed the redistricting process and that information is available on our website.
- Oregon Approved Congressional Boundaries 2011
- (PDF) in Multnomah County
- State of Oregon Redistricting Information (PDF)
Redistricting information from the Oregon Legislature.
- Multnomah County Redistricting
Information on the redistricting process for Multnomah County Commissioner Districts
- Metro Council Redistricting
Information on the new Metro Council district boundaries, adopted in May 2011
- District and ArcGIS Interactive maps
Links below to older precinct maps. Districts and precincts change every ten years after the Decennial Census. Precincts may change during the ten year cycle as district boundaries change or the number of voters in a precinct increases beyond the statutory limitation.