Precinct Maps - Computer Data Requests - District/Precinct Voter registration data - District maps - Redistricting information - Historical information
Current precinct maps - last updated 2016
Interactive online precinct map
- Interactive ArcGIS precinct map in Multnomah County
GIS data - available to download
- Precincts by State Representative District - updated 2-2016
- Individual Precincts
- Precinct changes - Feb. 2016 - consolidation of precincts
Computer Data Requests
Obtaining a Voter List - Any person may obtain an electronic copy of a statewide or less than statewide voter list from the Office of the Secretary of State, Elections Division, or any county elections official. Requests for a hardcopy of a less than statewide voter list, labels, or other non-electronic formats must be made with the county elections official of each county in which voters to be listed reside. The Secretary of State, Elections Division does not provide hardcopy voter lists.
Orders placed with the Oregon Secretary of State's office can be done online, paid with a credit card. Fees are the same whether ordered through the Secretary of State's office or your County Elections office. Call the Secretary of State's office at 503-986-1518 with any questions.
Orders placed with Multnomah County Elections must be done in-person or by mail. Data can be ordered from Multnomah County Elections by completing the appropriate form below with a $25 set-up fee (cash/check), and then the remainder paid when the disk is ready for pick-up. Please call 503-988-3720 if you have any questions.
- Ballot Returns (16.36 KB)
Computer order list of ballots returned.
- Voter history (17.29 KB)
Computer order list of registered voters and voter history.
- Voter Information (16.25 KB)
Computer order list of registered voters.
- Walking list (16.47 KB)
Printout list of registered voters in precinct walking order.
- Precinct committee list (20.59 KB)
List of precinct committee persons by party
District and Precinct Voter Registration Data in Multnomah County
Voter registration reports from Oregon Central Voter Registration (OCVR) system. Shows registration by district and precinct.
Voter registration numbers by district.
Voter registration numbers by precinct.
Voter registration numbers by precinct splits.
List of Precincts within each district.
List of Districts in each of the 113 Precincts.
District Maps & Information
- US Congressional Districts in Multnomah County (521.59 KB)
- Link to map of state districts in Oregon (Oregon Legislature).
- Special Districts
- MESD Zones 2012 (209.91 KB)
- Mt Hood Community College Board Zones (230.29 KB)
- School District Boundaries (553.8 KB) (PDF)
- Fire District Boundaries (615.88 KB)
- Water District Boundaries (263.97 KB)
- People's Utility Districts
After the 2010 Census, 2011 and 2012 were transitional years for redistricting of political boundaries. Political boundaries that effect voters in Multnomah County include US Congress, State Senate, State House, Metro Council, Multnomah County Commissioners, PCC board, MHCC board, ESD boards, Rockwood and Interlachen PUD boards.
All districts have completed the redistricting process and that information is available on our website.
- Oregon Approved Congressional Boundaries 2011
- (PDF) in Multnomah County
- State of Oregon Redistricting Information (PDF)
Redistricting information from the Oregon Legislature.
- Multnomah County Redistricting
Information on the redistricting process for Multnomah County Commissioner Districts
- Metro Council Redistricting
Information on the new Metro Council district boundaries, adopted in May 2011
- District and ArcGIS Interactive maps
Links below to older precinct maps and precinct changes. Districts and precincts change every ten years after the Decennial Census. Precincts may change during the ten year cycle as district boundaries change or the number of voters in a precinct change.
- Precinct & District Maps (2013)
- Precinct & District Maps (2012)
- Precinct & District Maps (2001-2011)
Precinct Changes - list of precinct changes since 1972
- 2011-12 Precinct Changes
- Precinct Changes after 2011 Redistricting (53.29 KB)
- Map of Precinct Changes after 2011 Redistricting (578.35 KB)
- Map of Precinct Changes after 2011 Redistricting with new precinct splits (624.63 KB)
- Map of old and new precincts after 2011 redistricting (357.17 KB) of old and new precincts
- Precinct Changes (2001-2011)
- 2001- after 2000 Census and legislative redistricting (93.86 KB)
- 2005 Precinct Changes (746.51 KB)
- 2008 Precinct Changes (2.45 MB)
- 2009 precinct changes
- Precinct changes 2000 - 1972