ArcGIS Interactive maps - Precinct maps - Voter registration data - District maps - District maps with precincts - Redistricting information - Historical information
Precinct and district maps including ArcGIS interactive map of precincts and splits and print maps of precincts and districts. Please contact Multnomah County Elections if you have any questions.
ArcGIS Interactive maps
- Precincts in Multnomah County
- Link to Oregon State Legislature state house/senate districts and congressional districts.
New Precinct Maps for Multnomah County. Maps include individual precincts, precincts in State Representative districts, and other districts. Historic maps prior to the 2011 redistricting process are available in Elections Archive.
Voter Registration Data
Voter registration reports from Oregon Central Voter Registration (OCVR) system. Shows registration by district and precinct as well as a report with districts by zip code.
- District Voter Count - updated 08/20/2014 (32.82 KB)
Voter registration numbers by district. Includes registered 17 year olds who are not eligible to vote until they turn 18.
- Precinct Voter Count - updated 8/20/2014 (26.25 KB)
Voter registration numbers by precinct. Includes registered 17 year olds who are not eligible to vote until they turn 18.
- Precinct Splits Voter Count - updated 8/20/2014 (87.29 KB)
Voter registration numbers by precinct splits. Includes registered 17 year olds who are not eligible to vote until they turn 18.
- Precincts within Districts - updated 8/20/2014 (167.24 KB)
List of Precincts within each district.
- Districts within Precincts - updated 8/20/2014 (298.67 KB)
List of Districts in each of the 132 Precincts.
- Districts within Zip Codes (85.03 KB)
- US Congressional Districts in Multnomah County (521.59 KB)
- old and new Congressional Districts in Oregon - link to Oregonlive interactive map
- Oregon House and Senate Districts - 2011 (612.02 KB)
- Link to map of state districts in Oregon (Oregon Legislature).
- Multnomah County Commission Districts - 2011 (218.55 KB)
- Rockwood PUD Sub districts (300.8 KB)
- Interlachen PUD Sub districts (230.4 KB)
- MESD Zones 2012 (209.91 KB)
- Mt Hood Community College Board Zones (230.29 KB)
- Portland Community College Board Zones - 2011 (211.75 KB)
- School District Boundaries (553.8 KB) (PDF)
- Centennial School District Zones 2010 (274.38 KB)
- Link to Gresham-Barlow School Board zones (Gresham-Barlow School district website)
- Link to Portland School Board zones (Portland School district website)
- Fire District Boundaries (615.88 KB)
- Water District Boundaries (263.97 KB)
- Link to Metro Council Districts (Metro website - www.oregonmetro.gov)
District maps with precincts and other information
- Precincts in Multnomah County (286.34 KB)
- Congressional Districts and precincts - 2013 (406.86 KB)
- State House Districts and precincts (695.11 KB)
- County Commissioner Districts and Precincts (253.51 KB)
- Precincts and City of Portland Boundaries - updated 2013
- Precincts and Cities - updated 2013-06 (581.91 KB)
- Precincts and School Districts (684.26 KB)
- Precincts and Census Tracts - updated 2013 (302.59 KB)
- Precincts and Census Blocks - updated 2013 (373.96 KB)
After the 2010 Census, 2011 and 2012 were transitional years for redistricting of political boundaries. Political boundaries that effect voters in Multnomah County include US Congress, State Senate, State House, Metro Council, Multnomah County Commissioners, PCC board, MHCC board, ESD boards, Rockwood and Interlachen PUD boards.
All districts have completed the redistricting process and that information is available on our website.
- Oregon Approved Congressional Boundaries 2011
- US Congressional Districts in Multnomah County (521.59 KB)(PDF) in Multnomah County
- State of Oregon Redistricting Information (PDF)
Redistricting information from the Oregon Legislature.
- Multnomah County Redistricting
Information on the redistricting process for Multnomah County Commissioner Districts
- Metro Council Redistricting
Information on the new Metro Council district boundaries, adopted in May 2011
- District and ArcGIS Interactive maps
Links below to older precinct maps. Districts and precincts change every ten years after the decennial census. Precincts may change during the ten year cycle as district boundaries change or the number of voters in a precinct increases beyond the statutory limitation.