Mt. Hood Community College
• Director, Zone 3
Corbett School District
• Director, Position 7
• Director, Position 2
Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue District
• Director, Position 5
Dear Multnomah County Voter:
You are about to receive your ballot in the mail and there are a few things you should know:
- Voted ballots MUST be received at our office or drop site location by 8:00 PM , May 15, 2007 to be counted.
- Not all the candidates or measures in this Voters' Pamphlet will be on your ballot. Your residence address determines those districts for which you may vote. Your official ballot will contain the candidates and issues which apply to your residence.
- Not all candidates submitted information for the Voters' Pamphlet.
- This Voters’ Pamphlet is on our website: www.mcelections.org. Our website includes helpful information such as links to the original candidate filings, other election information and media sites with additional information about the candidates and measures.
- At 8:00 PM on election night we will have election results posted on our website and we will update that site throughout the evening.
- If a ballot was delivered to your residence for someone who should no longer be receiving a ballot at your address, please write “RETURN” on the envelope and place it back in your mailbox. If a ballot was sent to someone who is deceased, please write “DECEASED” on the envelope and place it back in your mailbox.
- If you make a mistake or change your mind while marking your ballot, you may request a replacement ballot from the Elections Office. If there is not enough time before the election to receive AND return a replacement ballot, you may make your changes on the ballot but it is critical that you make your choice obvious because election workers will inspect each ballot to make sure voter intent is understood and the ballot is counted correctly.
- If you lose your ballot, accidentally destroy it, or did not receive a ballot and you are a registered voter, please let us know immediately so we may issue a replacement ballot in time for you to vote.
- Telephone assistance for the hearing impaired to call our office is 1-800-735-2900 (TTY) or 711 for TTY relay services.
- If you have any questions you can contact our office at: 503-988-3720 or fax 503-988-3719.
Director of Elections
PLEASE NOTE: Multnomah County Elections prints information as submitted. We do not correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, syntax, errors or inaccurate information.
This website version of the Voters' Pamphlet produced by: Multnomah Co. Elections 1040 SE Morrison St. Portland OR 97214 .