Have questions about zoning or land use in unincorporated Multnomah County? This is the place to start!
Ask A Planner
Ask us online!
Call us at 503.988.3043
Or visit us at 1600 SE 190th Ave. (map)
Public Counter Hours: Tuesday-Friday, 8am-4pm
In order to help you, we'll need to know the address of the property you're asking about, or another means of identifying it like a taxlot number or an alt account number.
- Property address: 1600 SE 190th Ave, Portland, OR 97233
- Taxlot number: 1S3E05CA -00200
- Alt account number: R855701770 (this is sometimes known as an “R number.”)
A few questions before you begin:
- Have you looked at our zoning maps? You may be able to find your answer.
- Is the property in an incorporated city (Fairview, Gresham, Maywood Park, Portland,Troutdale, Wood Village)? Please contact the appropriate city.
- Do you have questions about on-site sewage disposal or septic systems? Please contact the Portland Bureau of Development Services, regardless of where you live in the county.
- Do you have questions about building codes? Please contact the appropriate city.