Have questions about zoning or land use in unincorporated Multnomah County? This is the place to start!
Ask A Planner
Ask us online!
Our physical office in Gresham is currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. To contact us at this time, please phone (503.988.3043), email (email@example.com) or write us (Land Use Planning, 1600 SE 190th Ave., Portland, OR 97233).
In order to help you, we'll need to know the address of the property you're asking about, or another means of identifying it like a taxlot number or an alt account number.
- Property address: 1600 SE 190th Ave, Portland, OR 97233
- Taxlot number: 1S3E05CA -00200
- Alt account number: R855701770 (this is sometimes known as an “R number.”)
A few questions before you begin:
- Have you looked at our zoning maps? You may be able to find your answer.
- Is the property in an incorporated city (Fairview, Gresham, Maywood Park, Portland,Troutdale, Wood Village)? Please contact the appropriate city.
- Do you have questions about on-site sewage disposal or septic systems? Please contact the Portland Bureau of Development Services, regardless of where you live in the county.
- Do you have questions about building codes? Please contact the appropriate city.