In June and July of 2014, the Multnomah County Office of Emergency Management coordinated the combined local application in Multnomah County for the FY 2014 SHSP grant. State guidance and forms for this grant can be found on their website.
The combined application included seven local applications, one of which was a regional project.
The combined coversheet can be found here:
Listed below, are the seven local applications included in Multnomah County's combined application (for a total of $294,824.00)
- Gresham submitted an "Active Shooter, Training, and Exercise for Police and Fire" project for $91,000.00. Multnomah County - FY2014 SHSP App 1 (10.08 MB)
- Multnomah County EM submitted the "Multnomah County Citizen Corps Outreach and Education Campaign" project for $50,590.00. Multnomah County - FY2014 SHSP App 2 (4.99 MB)
- Multnomah County EM submitted the "Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) - Advanced Train the Trainer Course" project for $15,000.00 Multnomah County - FY2014 SHSP App 3 (4.85 MB)
- MCSO submited the "Mobile EOC Enhancements & Investigative Information Technology Enhancement" project for $13,034.00. Multnomah County - FY2014 SHSP App 4 (5.36 MB)
- Multnomah County Health Department submitted the "Regional Trauma Surge Plan" project for $35,000. Multnomah County - FY2014 SHSP App 5 (6.56 MB)
- Multnomah County EM submitted the "Countywide Human-Caused and Technological Hazards Identification and Risk Assessment" project for $40,000.00. Multnomah County - FY2014 SHSP App 6 (5.21 MB)
- PBEM submitted the "Volunteer Program Developer" for $50,200.00. Multnomah County - FY2014 SHSP App 7 (4.39 MB)
This combined application was submitted in person on August 1, 2014. Please contact Rachel Novick if you have questions about this application or the process.