General Questions: 503.988.3691
Business Services & Contracts: 503.988.3691
The Central Office is responsible for advocacy, planning, community relations, and administrative support for the division. The Helpline, Gatekeeper, Veterans Services and Public Guardian programs are also located in the Central Office.
Portland, OR 97204
The Mid-County Offices serves seniors and people with disabilities living in Multnomah County east of 82nd Avenue and west of 162nd Avenue.
Portland, OR 97216
The Southeast Office serves seniors and people with disabilities living in Multnomah County south of Burnside, east of Willamette River, and west of 82nd Avenue.
Portland, OR 97215
East Area Office
The East Area Office serves seniors and people with disabilities living in Multnomah County on or east of 162nd Avenue.
Gresham, OR 97030
The North/Northeast Office serves seniors and people with disabilities living in Multnomah County north of Burnside, east of the Willamette River and west of 82nd Avenue.
Portland, OR 97211
West Area Office
The West Area Office serves people with disabilities living in Multnomah County west of the Willamette River.
Portland, OR 97204
Aging, Disability & Veterans Services Division
- ADRC Hotline: 503.988.3646
- Adult Care Home: 503.988.3000
- Adult Protective Services: 503.988.4450
- Public Guardian: 503.988.4567
- Veterans' Services: 503.988.VETS (8387)
Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities Division
- Abuse Investigation: 503.988.6313
- Case Management for Adults with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities: 503.988.3658
- Intake & Eligibility: 503.988.6258
Youth & Families Division
- Bienestar de la Familia (Español): 503.988.3509
- Domestic Violence Enhanced Response Team (DVERT): 503.988.6440
- Energy Assistance: 503.988.7478
- Homeless Youth: 503.432.3986
- Multnomah Stability Initiative: 503.988.7446
- Parent-Child Development: 503.988.6708
- Runaway Youth: 503.233.8111
- ServicePoint Database Helpline: 503.970.4408
- Sexual and Gender Minority Youth Services: 503.872.9664
- SUN general questions: web form
- SUN Community Schools Program Development: 503.988.7425
- SUN Community Schools Contracts: 503.988.7446 or 503.988.7470
- SUN Community Schools Countywide Support: 503.988.4222
- SUN Hunger Relief: 503.988.2470
- SUN Youth Advocacy: 503.988.2470
- Weatherization: 503.988.7423