Multnomah County Emergency Management has a variety of documents and literature to help your household prepare for an emergency. In addition to documents available for download, a household can request an emergency preparedness kit that includes the following:
- 2013 Emergency Preparedness Calendar *
- Map Your Neighborhood*
- Emergency Preparedness Checklist
- Emergency Supplies Shopping Calendar
- Pet Emergency Plan
- Earthquake Home Hazard Hunt
*While supplies last
To request a kit, fill out the form at the bottom of this page. You information will only be used to contact you regarding your request and for mailing your kit and will not be shared. Due to the cost of shipping, additional kits may need to be picked up at our office. Kit contents are subject to change at any time.
We have received the 2013 English Emergency Preparedness Calendars and will be distributing them soon to libraries and other public buildings. If you know of an agency or business that is interested in making these available to the public at their location, contact Tina Birch at 503.988.6700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Translated calendars should be available in December.
Adobe Acrobat Reader may be required to view downloadable documents. Find out more about Adobe Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Emergency Preparedness Documents for Download
- Earthquake Home Hazard Hunt (664.53 KB)
- Family Emergency Supplies Calendar (86.15 KB)
- Family Pet Emergency Plan (80.96 KB)
- 2013 Emergency Preparedness Calendar (1.96 MB)
- 2012 Emergency Preparedness Calendar (2.11 MB)
- 2012 Calendario de Preparacion Ante Emergencias (Espanol) (1.87 MB)
- Family Home Childcare Disaster Handbook (263.82 KB)
- Childcare Center Disaster Handbook (261.35 KB)
- Disaster Preparedness for People with Disabilities (1.35 MB)