The Office of Community Involvement is seeking community members interested in serving on one of Multnomah County's Community Budget Advisory Committees (CBACs). CBACs are groups of Multnomah County residents that review and make recommendations on county departmental budgets and operations. Learn more about the CBAC program.
The requirements for CBAC membership are:
- that you have an interest in the programs and budget process of the County;
- that you are available to attend meetings and participate in deliberations (most CBACs meet monthly, with more meetings during budget season).
Preference will be provided to individuals who live or work in the county or have a demonstrated connection to Multnomah County.
Appointments to the CBACs are for three years, and members may serve for six consecutive years.
The following Community Budget Advisory Committees currently have vacancies:
- Department of Community Justice
- Department of Community Services
- Departments of County Assets & County Management
- Department of County Human Services
- Health Department
Applications received by Monday, August 31, 2020 at 5 p.m. will be reviewed first. Following the deadline, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, as needed.
To learn more about the CBAC program and complete your application, visit multco.us/oci/cbacs