Search results

Report Hazardous Road Conditions

County service
For life-threatening emergencies, call 911

Phone is staffed Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. For life-threatening emergencies at any time, please call 911.

Request a Bridge Opening

County service

Request an opening of one of the four drawbridges in the City of Portland: the Broadway, Burnside, Hawthorne and Morrison.


County service

License and inspection requirements for restaurants and bed and breakfasts.

Road Maintenance and Information Request

County service
503.988.5050 during normal business hours
503.823.3333 all other times, including holidays

Request maintenance or information for a road maintained by Multnomah County.

Senior Centers

External service

Senior Centers offer a variety of services, including legal aid counseling, health education programs and activities.  There are generally no financial eligibility criteria for participation.