Search results

Family Caregiver Support Program

County service

Services that help unpaid caregivers caring for someone age 60 or older. Assistance is also available to seniors who are raising a child.

Family Court Services

County service
TTY Relay Service: 711

Supports the Domestic Relations Court by providing direct services to parents and children experiencing the transition of separation or divorce, or conflict related to unresolved parental disputes.

Food Carts

County service

Obtain a food cart license

Food Handler's Test

County service

For all food service workers. Study and take the test.

Health Insurance

County service
Oregon Health Plan: 1.800.699.9075 1.800.318.2596

Get help signing up for private health insurance, the Oregon Health Plan and Healthy Kids