Several Multnomah County roads have active construction projects:
- NE Sandy Blvd. from NE 230th Ave. to NE 238th Ave. in Wood Village: Section of westbound lane closed during weekday work hours, with flaggers directing traffic. Expect delays on NE Sandy Blvd.
- NE Arata Road between NE 223rd Ave. and NE 238th Ave. in Wood Village: A complete rebuild of the road is in progress through 2018. Currently, NE Arata Road is completely closed between Wood Village Boulevard and NE 223rd Ave. The road is one-way eastbound between Wood Village Boulevard and NE 238th Drive.
Several Multnomah County roads are currently closed to traffic:
- Larch Mountain Road is closed at Milepost 6 due to impacts from the Eagle Creek Fire. The upper section of the road is closed due to the fire, and due to winter weather. Visit this web page for updates.
- Palmer Mill Road in the Columbia Gorge is closed due to impacts from the Eagle Creek Fire. The road is expected to reopen sometime in 2018.
- NW Newberry Road is closed to through traffic between US Highway 30 and NW Skyline Blvd. due to a major landslide that will require an engineered repair project. The landslide is large and will be costly to repair. The county expects design work and property acquisition will be completed so that construction can begin in summer/fall 2018.The alternate route for through traffic is NW Cornelius Pass Road. Passenger vehicles, but not trucks, may also use NW Germantown Road and NW McNamee Road. Local and emergency traffic have access up to the closed section, which is near 13342 NW Newberry Road. For more information, see the project web page.
All other Multnomah County roads are open.
Follow Multnomah County road news at MultCoRoads on Twitter.