Several Multnomah County roads have active construction projects:
- NE Sandy Blvd. from NE 230th Ave. to NE 238th Ave. in Wood Village: Major construction work is completed, but there are brief lane closures during final tasks such as adjusting manhole heights.
- NE Arata Road between NE 223rd Ave. and NE 238th Ave. in Wood Village: A complete rebuild of the road is in progress through 2018. Currently, NE Arata Road is completely closed between Wood Village Boulevard and NE 223rd Ave. The road is one-way eastbound between Wood Village Boulevard and NE 238th Drive.
Several Multnomah County roads are currently closed to traffic:
- Larch Mountain Road is closed at the snow gate near Milepost 10 due to impacts from the Eagle Creek Fire. It is expected to reopen in late spring 2019. Visit this web page for updates.
- Palmer Mill Road in the Columbia Gorge is closed due to impacts from the Eagle Creek Fire. The road is expected to reopen sometime in 2019.
- NW Newberry Road is closed to through traffic between US Highway 30 and NW Skyline Blvd. due to a major landslide that will require an engineered repair project. Construction will begin in late 2018 so the road can reopen in spring 2019. The alternate route for through traffic is NW Cornelius Pass Road. Passenger vehicles, but not trucks, may also use NW Germantown Road west of NW Skyline Blvd. and NW McNamee Road. Local and emergency traffic have access up to the closed section, which is near 13342 NW Newberry Road. For more information, see the project web page.
All other Multnomah County roads are open.
Follow Multnomah County road news at MultCoRoads on Twitter.